1. V-cone® technology with water-repellent paper membrane, for reduced
moving assembly mass and increased sensitivity.
2. Wide-wave spider profile, for high mechanical resistance against impulsive
stresses; its resin-bonded fibre ensures consistent electro-acoustic
parameters in time.
3. High density foam surround, for extreme mechanical and acoustical linearity,
even under high excursion.
4. Copper voice coil wound on aluminium former, combined with the spider
support cooling system and bottom plate vent holes, for outstanding thermal
capacity in power peaks.
5. Silver plated silicone shielded lead wires ending with tin-plated, high
current terminals for high resistance against mechanical stress and low
6. High magnetic permeability plates and large magnet, ensuring a constant
and even magnetic flux, for perfect low frequency control.
7. Butyl rubber gasket and magnet protective cover, provide ideal