1. Neodymium magnet optimized with FEA simulations of the magnetic flux for utmost control and fast response to the transients.
2. Extremely pure copper short circuit ring, for excellent very high frequency extension.
3. Die-cast aluminium face plate with profile optimized with FEA simulations to improve frequency response and dispersion.
4. Tetolon Fiber dome optimized with FEA simulations for lower distortion and improved dispersion in high frequency range.
5. Frame structure and rear load chamber both derived from a CNC machined solid aluminium block, to ensure mechanically inert response to resonances.
6. Rear chamber sized for only 900 Hz Fs: low Fs ensures wide extension in low frequency range and low distortion also in the crossing section, allowing a decreased cut-off frequency.
7. High-density damping material underneath the dome, low-density absorbing material in the rear chamber, providing fluid acoustic emission and high damping in the low frequency response.